Many of you are eager to hear news of what’s next with Luminair. With the release of iOS 7 today, here’s just a little status update. First of all, the existing Luminair apps have been tested and will run on iOS 7, with some minor UI issues here and there. If you encounter any issues on iOS 7, please go ahead and report them to support.
Now for the status update on what’s next. Sometime in the next few weeks, Luminair v2.5 will be released simultaneously for iPad and iPhone as free updates to the existing apps. v2.5 has been under development for some time, and since this past June has been developed under the new iOS 7 SDK in preparation for this Fall release. This is an exciting update for reasons that are yet to be revealed (sorry!), and you’re really going to enjoy the new features. More info on v2.5 will be available before it’s release, so please continue to check our news page, as well as our Twitter and Facebook pages.
when is the new update coming out or is it out already? also did anyone try Luminair with IOS 7 yet?
Most definitely excited to hear about this update. Any time estimate on when the details will be shared? Trying to decided whether to continue with this product with a few of our campuses and other buildings or not.
Thanks for all that y’all do.
Please notify me when it’s ready!