Luminair v3.4.1 is now available on the App Store. This release adds support for iOS 10, new ARRI SkyPanel profiles, and a new 2-finger gesture to instantly bump scenes on a temporary basis.
New in v3.4.1:
– Built for iOS 10
– Luminair Remote for Apple Watch updated for newest version of watchOS
– Added a new two-finger tap/hold gesture on scene buttons to “instantly” bump levels on a temporary basis
– Added new fixture profiles for ARRI SkyPanel v2 firmware
– Fixed an issue with tap/hold contextual menu not showing some items when iOS Accessibility “Speak Selection” is enabled
– Fixed a memory leak when using the fixture linking feature
– Various other bug fixes and improvements
PSA: User experience is important to us. If you ever encounter any problems or issues, please get in touch with email@example.com so we can help.
If you enjoy using Luminair, please let others know by leaving a nice review on the App Store, so that others may more easily find and discover the app. It really helps! Thank you!
No comments yet
The comments are closed.