Luminair v3.5 was released today and is now available on the App Store. This release adds native support for Color Temperature and HSI for DMX parameters, as well as new Fire, Water, and Television FX useful for simulating these looks in film/video production and other scenarios. Also included are new fixture profiles for lights built for film/video production.
Native Color Temperature and HSI Support
– Adds a new DMX Color Temperature control and channel types for 1 or 2-channel CCT parameters
– Adds native support for HSI color and new channel types for Color faders
Color FX Features
– Adds new Fire, Water, and Television effects, useful for simulating these looks in film/video production and other scenarios
– Tap Tempo now supports up to 300 BPM
– Adds new profiles for LiteGear series lights
– Adds new profiles for Kino Flo Select LED, Diva-Lite LED and Celeb LED
– Adds new profile for Cineo Lighting Quantum c80 fixture
– ARRI and Digital Sputnik profiles now support for the new CCT and HSI channel types
– Other fixes and improvements
No comments yet
The comments are closed.